Sunday, January 25, 2009

Finally, a post!

Well, so far, 2009 has been busy. busy, busy!! This is why I have not done a post in so long!! We are back into the swing of things and getting back on our schedule now!!Olivia "hanging out" with Dad while he is detailing a car!! Livy loves to work with Daddy!!
Multi-tasking, doing the puzzle, drinking "ba ba", and making googly eyes at Mom!! Livy is 16 months now, I cannot believe it!! Time flies! She is doing fabulously! Her favorite things are dancing, reading books (over and over), mommy, daddy, doggies, and cats!!! Her favorite words are "No", "What?", "Wow", "Hi Katie", "Ally", "mommy", "Da Da", "ba ba" (which we are trying to get rid of), "Gr-ma", and "Woof"!

She is a climber, on everything!!! Her toys are not for playing with, they are for climbing on!! She has endless energy and is always on the go, keeping her mommy and daddy hopping!!
We spent a week in Arizona staying with my sisters kids while her and her husband went on vacation. There are 3 kids at home, Candace 19, Ryan 16, and Jackson 13. Brittany is away at college - we missed her!!! We had so much fun, they have a cat, George, and a dog, Jake. Livy was in heaven playing in there park like backyard and having all the attention! We also got to spend time with my other sister, Steph, while we were there. Livy got to play with her cousin Luke 4. When she first saw Luke she babbled for a few minutes in her own language and Luke looked at his Mom and said, "I don't know what she's saying"!!! we told him it was OK, because we don't either!!!

Olivia likes to eat a lot, well, most of the time, if her teeth aren't coming in. She loves blueberries, grapes, peanut butter, and all meat!!! Yes she loves meat!! And of course if she can get her hands on some chips, she is very happy!!!

5 comments:

The Greathouse Family said...

Cute post! Livy is so funny! I love to see how much she's growing and she is so photogenic!

The Ward Family said...

She does take great pictures. She has always been so happy. I'm glad AZ was fun and that's so funny she likes to climb on everything (I'm sure you're not thinking that though :) I try to get Jocelynn to climb and does not care to.

April Hunsaker said...

Olivia is a little climber huh? I'm sorry to tell you that it only gets more fun with that. On the upside, maybe she can join the circus someday?

James and Kresta said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog! I enjoy hearing other people's stories (although I hate that they had to go through it). Your daughter is beautiful!

Dan and Cat said...

She is truly a beautiful little girl! Someday you might not appreciate that!! You dress her so cute too. Thanks for sharing!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Slideshow - Memories

Slideshow