Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Return With Honor...

This past weekend we went to Utah. Our Nephew Elder Ryan Nielson returned from his mission in Dallas, Texas, spanish speaking. He had his homecoming talk at church Sunday. Ryan did a great job, it was wonderful to feel of his spirit and her about his experiences. Ryan and a few of his return missionary friends sang a rendition of "I need Thee Every Hour". It was absolutely beautiful. It made me think in these days, we really do need Him. It was an awesome experience. Welcome Home Ryan!!! We love you!
Though it was a fun weekend, it was tiring for my 2 babies!! aren't they cute!!!

7 comments:

Dr Chris Hill said...

Hi Ange,

Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see if you have any answers for the questions it poses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ

I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

From
Chris Hill
PS.
Nice blog by the way.

AstridT said...

拝啓!私が私のブログを訪問する招待!

The Greathouse Family said...

Hi Ange! I love the picture of Bob and Livy. Those are the best moments to capture on film! I don't know if it's the angle of the picture, but Bob's hair almost looks striped. LOL!

Britt Linde said...

oh my gosh bob and livy are to cute. I don't think i'll actually be making it to the wedding, i bought tickets to the coldplay concert for that night and they were way expensive before i know thats when she was getting married! i wish i could though. love you!!!

The Ward Family said...

Those are the best pictures when both fall asleep together. I love it! Livy looked so cute in her ladybug outfit.

April Hunsaker said...

My fav pic is bob and Livvy sleeping. That is classic!

Susie Demke said...

See I read your blog all the time! I will do my part to boost your ratings. I love your family by the way.:)

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Slideshow - Memories

Slideshow